You Want To See Rapidly-Improved Results
We Have Singapore's Largest Team Of Effective Private Tuition Teachers*
Latest MOE Syllabus
*Based On Feedback And Reviews By Over 20,000 Parents & Students Every Year
Within 4 Lessons:
- Learn how to prevent the common mistakes and wrong habits that will lead you to writing imprecise answers
- Avoid “mental blocks”, cope with exam stress, prevent any tendency to make careless mistakes
- We will show you crucial analytical steps that lead you to the right answers, no matter how “tricky” the questions are
- Difficult questions will not surprise you any more, because you would be familiar with the skills you need in order to correctly answer what is required
- Pace yourself, so that you have enough time to answer every exam question, as well as to check your answers at least once before you hand in your work
- Start on a systematic approach to strengthen the answering skills that require you to compare, contrast and use critical/creative thinking techniques
Singapore Tuition Is Single-Minded In Helping You Boost Your Scores
Our tuition coordinators are former MOE teachers from good schools.
We are very familiar with how to properly shortlist and interview the correct home tutors before we show you between 4 to 10 profiles of qualified tutors.
Each of these private tutors have proven experience in dependably helping their students’ grades quickly improve by at least 10 to 20 marks – as shown in the good feedback that parents had given to us.
Our accomplished tutors each have between 2 to over 30 years of teaching and tutoring experience in primary/secondary school, junior college home tuition.
We have a strong team of tuition teachers who specialize in preparing students for the important PSLE, GCE O and A Level exams.
Every year since 2006, we have helped over 20,000 satisfied clients hire their perfect tutors.
Our team of 31,000 experienced tutors comprise MOE teachers, PhD-tutors, graduated/post-graduate/undergraduate tutors.
There are tests and exams in school every few weeks. Once any student does not pay strict attention in class for 1 to 2 weeks, it is close to impossible to catch up.
Being wrongly-prepared for your school and national exams will impact your prospects of being admitted to the class, school and university of your choice.
Hire The Best Tuition Teacher From Our Large Database - And Have Peace Of Mind
You Can Be On Your Way To An Easy Distinction
Dependable & Qualified Private Tutors
Latest MOE Syllabus
Prepare well. Put yourself ahead of those who are competing with you to get into a good class, school or university. And have a successful career