You Want To See Rapidly-Improved Results
We Have Singapore's Largest Team Of Effective Private Tuition Teachers*
Latest MOE Syllabus
*Based On Feedback And Reviews By 200,000 Parents & Students
We Are Single-Minded In Helping You Boost Your Scores
There are tests and exams in school every few weeks. Once any student does not pay strict attention in class for 1 to 2 weeks, it is close to impossible to catch up.
Being wrongly-prepared for your school and national exams will impact your prospects of being admitted to the school and university of your choice.
Since 2006, we have helped close to 200,000 satisfied clients hire their perfect tutors.
Our team of 31,000 experienced tutors comprise MOE teachers, PhD-tutors, graduated/post-graduate/undergraduate tutors.
Former MOE teachers from good schools are our tuition coordinators. They will show you between 4 to 10 profiles of qualified tutors who have proven experience in dependably helping their students’ grades quickly improve – as shown in the feedback that parents had given to us.
Our accomplished tutors each have between 2 to over 30 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
Hire The Best Tuition Teacher From Our Large Database
You Can Be On Your Way To An Easy Final Distinction
Dependable & Qualified Private Tutors
Latest MOE Syllabus
Prepare well. Put yourself ahead of those who are competing with you to get into a better school, university and then have a successful career
Within 4 Lessons:
- Learn how to avoid the common mistakes and wrong habits that will lead you to writing the wrong answers
- Avoid “mental blocks”, cope with exam stress, prevent any tendency to make careless mistakes
- We will show you crucial analytical steps that lead you to the right answers, no matter how “tricky” the questions are
- “Tricky” questions will not surprise you any more, because you would be familiar with the skills you need in order to correctly answer what is required
- Pace yourself, so that you have enough time to answer every exam question, as well as to check your answers at least once before you hand in your work
- Start on a systematic approach to strengthen answering skills that require you to compare, contrast and use critical/creative thinking techniques