Hire The Best Private Tuition Teacher From Our Large Database
You Want To See Rapidly-Improved Results
We Have Singapore's Largest Team Of Effective Tutors*
Latest MOE Syllabus
*Based On Feedback And Reviews By 200,000 Parents & Students
Our Tutors Are Single-Minded In Helping You Boost Your Scores
There are tests and exams in school every few weeks. Once any student does not pay careful attention in class for 1 to 2 weeks, it is almost impossible to catch up.
Being wrongly-prepared for your school and national exams will impact your prospects of being admitted to the school, university and career of your choice.
Since 2006, we have helped close to 200,000 satisfied clients hire their perfect tutors.
Our team of 31,000 experienced tutors comprise MOE teachers, PhD-tutors, university lecturers/professors, and graduated/post-graduate/undergraduate tutors.
Former MOE teachers from good schools are our tuition coordinators. We will show you between 4 to 10 profiles of qualified tutors who have proven experience in dependably helping their students’ grades quickly improve – according to the feedback that parents and students had given to us.
Our accomplished and effective tutors each have between 2 to over 30 years of teaching and tutoring experience.
Within 4 Lessons:
- Learn how to avoid the common mistakes and erroneous habits that will lead you to writing the wrong answers
- Avoid “panic mental blocks” once you are faced with a difficult test question. Learn how to cope with on-going exam stress. Prevent any tendency to make careless mistakes
- We will show you the crucial analytical steps that lead you to the right answers, no matter how “tricky” the exam questions and homework assignments are
- “Tricky” questions will therefore not surprise you any more, because you would be familiar with the exact skills you need in order to correctly answer what the exams and projects require you to do
- Pace yourself, so that you have enough time to flawlessly answer every exam question, as well as to check your answers at least once before you hand in your work
- Start on a systematic approach to strengthen the accurate answering skills that require you to compare, contrast and to use critical/creative thinking techniques